Literacy, Numeracy and Handwriting Guide for Teachers
Research shows that, a strong foundation in numeracy, literacy and handwriting is critical for a child's academic success.
This guide covers everything you need to know about reading, writing and mathematics for foundation phase from Preschool to Grade 3.
- The numeracy guide address the five strands of Mathematical Proficiency: understanding, applying, reasoning, engaging and computing. It also gives you different tools and techniques you can use to when teaching numeracy in Foundation Phase.
- The literacy guide will take you through the different stages of reading and how you can help your students develop their literacy skills at each stage.
- The handwriting guide addresses perceptual development (writing readiness), the different stages of writing and the purpose of each stage of writing.
Each guide includes sample activities and an assesment for those skills.
This guide is available in two versions:
1. International standards - CAPS Complaint
2. Aligned to the Zimbabwean curriculum
• Author: Lauren Ford
• Publisher: Simba Education
• Format: Paperback
• Pages: 80
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
There is no return and no refund offered for this product. We are happy to exchange it if it is damaged.
This book will be delivered to your doorstep with our standard delivery option for an additional fee. There is an option to collect your order from one of our pickup locations.
EcoCash payment is required prior to delivery. You may also pay cash on delivery.